Chore-Time's Fully Enriched VERSA® Colony System has received the American Humane Association Seal of Approval for Humane Housing Systems. Only fully enriched systems are eligible for the seal.
Versatile Colony Housing for Today ... Enrichable for the Future
Air Tube Requires No Floor Space in VERSA® and VERSA® PLUS Systems
|view all photos|
Colony Housing for Today ... Enrichable for the Future
Chore-Time’s Modular VERSA® Colony System with Manure Belt meets today’s bird space needs, yet is versatile enough to meet the needs of the future as well. Removable backs and partitions permit a wide variety of compartment sizes without loss of structural support. The VERSA System is also able to be fully enriched from the beginning or at a later date.
- Easy-to-grip, plastic perches.
- Nest pad area with flexible red curtains.
- Scratch panels for keeping claws trimmed.
- Turf-style litter pad with feed delivery system for dust baths.
- Chore-Time’s VERSA® Colony System is available in models from 3-high to 12-high in rows up to 520 feet (160 meters) long; walkways and/or step rails are easily integrated.
- Easily removable mesh partitions improve ventilation. Compartment width is determined by the number of partitions removed. Height is 22 inches (55.9 cm).
- Compartment backs are optional from the start or can be removed later.
- Independently mounted CHORE-TIME® Watering System is not affected by removal of partitions.
- Birds use Chore-Time’s famous ULTRAFLO® Feeding System to feed.
- Floor slope improves egg roll-out, and distance to egg tray helps protect eggs from damage.
- Modular design makes repairs and manure belt access easier. Legs on four-foot (1.2-m) centers ease leveling.
- Easy assembly features innovative interlocking parts and requires fewer rings.
- Tall, full-open horizontal doors provide comfortable access to feed and easier bird placement/removal.
- For even greater durability, compartments and structural components are manufactured using all galvanized steel construction and Galfan® floors.
- Flexible floor has tighter mesh spacing in bird standing area and is better for birds’ feet.
- Floor support is simple continuous rod construction.
- System is covered by Chore-Time’s generous warranty and solid backing. (See Chore-Time’s written warranty for complete details.)
Galfan is not owned or licensed by CTB, Inc. and is the sole property of its respective owner.